- Clean your face
- Moisturize your face
- Add high beam (Benefit ) all over eyelid.
- Add beige (NYX) on the eyebrow bone and in corner of the eye.
- add pink eye shadow (Lancome Metallic ) all over the eyelid.
- get a bigger brush to blend the beige and pink so it doesn't show any lines.
- get a round brush and add the black (Lancome) eyeshadow on the outer part of the eye lid and on the eye crease.
- blend the two colours again.
- add beige (Maybelline eye studio) to give a shiny look on the eyebrow bone.
- Get the beige and grey eyeshadow (Lancome) and put under the eyes with an angle brush .
- Also add M.A.C pigment on top of the black to give a shiny look.
- Get the eyeliner gel (maybelline) apply with the eyeliner brush from the inner corner of the eye to outer corner of the eye.
- Use eyelash curler first then mascara on top and bottom
(telescopic Loreal )
- Use the (aspen summit #23 Sephora) on the cheek bone to highlight the area .
- Apply browser (#803 Sormé ) to contour then get the pink blush (Blush rush C104 ) and apply on the cheek bone .
-Apply M.A.C Show Orchid lipstick with a lip brush for a better finish.
This is how it looks :)